After today, there's only ten days left until November 1st. That's still plenty of time if you're still scrambling, but what do you have left to do? Are you still throwing plot points together? Researching? Gathering up all your favorite music for the best writing mood soundtracks? Doodling up characters?
I still have a bit to do, but I've made a whole lot of progress since last week. Here's my to-do list:
- Finish revisiting book 1 and finalizing all the things that need to be finalized there. (Hopefully I can get this done today.)
- Write the synop for book 3.
- Finish up the rest of the remaining 250 Words Smash intro critiques.
- Finish all the remaining asks in the ask box.
- Finish -- or at least get very close to -- the self-pub post series.
- Get the marketing things that I need to do accomplished.
- Revisit the outline draft and kick it in the face.
Whew, I think that's it. It actually helps to get all this out where I can see it. Organization? What's that??? But I'd definitely recommend making a list and prioritizing the bigger chores! It creates that feel-good moment when you get to cross things out like, "Oh yeah, I'm so awesome, I just accomplished something."
So what's left on your list?